Teah McLaughlin

Teah McLaughlin

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Influential Person

The most influential person to me wouldn’t be any celebrity, but it would be my mother. She truly shows the aspect of an influential person because of the fact her strive for others, her work, the world, and better yet her family. She continues to better herself in the form that whilst going back to school she still makes sure to put us first. As being a nurse you truly need courage and compassion and those are just some of the traits she has. My mother has inspired me to be a better person by caring more for others, and even following in her footsteps of being a nurse! Throughout life she has always been there for so many people including myself, and everyone I know that comes in contact with her loves her because of her care for others and friends. Not even on her worst days will she ever make you feel unloved or wanted. She is always striving to be her best for herself and others in a form that she won’t give up. My mother is better than any celebrity or influential person out there, and will continue to be, she is my number one supporter, best friend, and literally my go-to person when in need I never feel like she will judge me nor will she defeat my goals within my lifetime. I am so lucky and proud to have her as my mother and so glad that I was raised in a way that I can be motivated to always accomplish my goals. Thank you mom for being the most influential person in my life, I hope I can be half the woman you are when I am older!

No comments:

Post a Comment