Teah McLaughlin

Teah McLaughlin

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

3-24-14

Welcome back! How was your Spring Break? Tell me all about it. You've been out of school for 10 days so I know you will have plenty to share. Make it good!

Overall, my spring break was alright. All i did was work out at lifetime, go to work, and hang out with friends every night. Although, I did encounter one scary thing among a 3 day period... It all happened Thursday night around 8 o'clock i was at work (Walgreen's) and this early 20 year old guy came in. Well when he came in i got that feeling that I have never had before, i felt scared and at a feeling of unease. He was watching my every move whilst i was working. After an hour and a half i finally asked him if he was going to get anything. Finally, he got a snickers bar, when he approached me he appeared to come very close to me and kept harassing me about what i would be doing that night. i just kept doing my job as told to do in these situations, he finally left and i was happy he did.. Until i saw him looking in the window at me. I called my manager to come to the front and she told him to leave. The next day when i was working out i encountered him again while i was with my personal trainer, Terrance. I told Terrance about my previous night, whilst i was telling him about it he came up to me again, and yet again harassed me with all these inappropriate questions. Terrance grew mad and started telling him to leave, after a while he soon did. But then the scary thing happened Saturday night while i was working again, he came in. I saw him come in and like before became scared as i was walking back to get my manager I turned around and saw him talking pictures and recording me. I walked a little bit and got my manager. She went out to talk to him, but he would not listen just laugh that he had pictures and recordings of me working and working out? I called my dad immediately and he was up there immediately. We called the police, but he got away... Hopefully the police find him and he never harasses me again.

How was yours?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment