Teah McLaughlin

Teah McLaughlin

Monday, February 3, 2014

2/3/14

Tell me about your Sweetheart weekend. If you didn't go to Sweetheart, what did you do? I want details!

Over the course of this weekend i did a lot of things. Friday night i hung out with my friends and went to a friends party, which was fun. We then went back to my friends house and just talked and went to bed, bad thing was i had work the next morning and we only got a few hours sleep. Saturday I worked and after that i got ready to go out to the plaza with my boyfriend and go to dinner, because i didn't really want to go to Sweetheart. So i dressed up for dinner instead and he took me to Capital Grille(which was to die for) and then surprised me with a horse and carriage ride which ive always wanted to do. We then went back to his house and went to his best friends party. Sunday, i worked until 4 and then Jordan ( my boyfriend) picked me up we went to his little sisters birthday party and then went back to my house for the SuperBowl game. Unfortunately, the Broncos didn't win :( This weekend was a pretty good weekend, how was yours? xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment