Teah McLaughlin

Teah McLaughlin

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

1/21/14

Tell me about your three day weekend. How was it? What did you do? Elaborate!

Over the course of my three day weekend I hung out with friends. Friday I went to lunch with my friends at RA Sushi, and then we went shopping. That night I went to support my boyfriend at his JV and Varsity basketball games(Which they won both wohoo)! Saturday I went to apply for jobs, and then had a birthday party that night to attend. Sunday I went down to the plaza with my boyfriend and forced him to go shopping with me. Later that night, we went to his friends party. Monday my friend and I asked our boyfriends to Sweetheart by doing a scavenger hunt leading up to a Picnic it was adorable, and they loved it so that was the main thing. Overall, I had a good weekend, how was yours?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment